Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Every Ideal...A Line Must Be Crossed

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Writing extravaganza!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karnal Sin

Karnal Sin

Writing extravaganza! Empty
PostSubject: Writing extravaganza!   Writing extravaganza! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:38 pm

So since my play time will be heavily limited, and I had so much fun the other night RPing and having Karnal interact with Nachtoberst (and then thusly writing about the two)...*breath*...I think I want to do something with everyone in Judex. Basically write a quickie, stand-alone piece between KS and whoever that shows a bit of their relationship. Why? Cause I hate my job and cannot wait till I am doing creative shit full time again. Plus, it'll keep me involved since I feel so faaaaaaar awwwwaaaayyyy.

Obviously, this will require me to ICly interact with your Judge for a little, get the vibe and then collaborate with you (prolly via email), blah blah blah.

Anyone in? Or will this offer sink into emptiness? /wrists Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.virtueverse.net/wiki/Karnal_Sin
Marianne Gravois

Marianne Gravois

PostSubject: Re: Writing extravaganza!   Writing extravaganza! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:07 am

Oh, I'd absolutely be up for this. It sounds like a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Marhime

Marhime

PostSubject: Re: Writing extravaganza!   Writing extravaganza! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:00 am

That does sound cool. Like Nacho's beret cool.
Back to top Go down
Karnal Sin

Karnal Sin

PostSubject: Re: Writing extravaganza!   Writing extravaganza! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:38 pm

Awesome! Very Happy next time I'm online with one of you, I'll pick your and your toon's brain for material!
Back to top Go down
http://www.virtueverse.net/wiki/Karnal_Sin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Writing extravaganza!   Writing extravaganza! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Writing extravaganza!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Open Roleplaying :: Set Up / Organize for RP-
Jump to: