Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Every Ideal...A Line Must Be Crossed

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Automated Autocracy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Autosaurus Wrecks

Automated Autocracy Empty
PostSubject: Automated Autocracy   Automated Autocracy I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:33 am

Subject: Judex.

Acknowledged.

Greetings. I think you will find my presence here to be one of a far more benevolent nature than our previous encounter. I come here not to make threats, or to blackmail, or to act in a potentially violent or deadly manner. To do so would undermine all that I have worked to achieve. Based on average number of heartbeats per minute, average core body temperature, and the number of individuals in this room, I calculate a 12.0272717% chance that I would succeed in any hostile attempts. So consider my presence one of diplomacy and not war.

Allow me to apologize for the Underworld's actions the night we came to retrieve Dominatriea. After all, they are only human, and such error is to be expected. As organics, they were unable to logically dictate the many beneficial outcomes that a coalition between our forces could achieve. Instead, they could only respond to immediate gratification and emotional drives.

The issue has been resolved. The Underworld is a far more capable force now and serves as allies to Judex, should you also serve as an ally in the coming days.

I seek an army to assist me with what you in Judex would call a "Mass Judgement." Oftentimes I question why I am associated with the Underworld as I find Judex's ideology far more appealing, even though some may consider my actions to be.... extreme.... even for Judex.

Consider this. Paragon City in and of itself deserves to be judged. But rather than executing the accused, there is a chance for rehabilitation. Such a conversion would have a 99.9996% success rate based on observations I have made in both my travels to the future and my tests here in the present.

Why call for such a mass judgement, you may ask? Consider the crimes that the humans of Paragon City have committed. War, plague, famine.... all of these are the result of the humans' poor judgement and perception of logic. But, with my cure, I can bring about a new dawn for Paragon City. A new breed of citizen that could reach consensus and form logical solutions to utterly dominate any and all obstacles that stand in the way of the advancement of humankind. It would be a perfect society for the humans, free of all weakness, crime, or otherwise potentially fatal errors.

This is my legacy to humanity. To elevate them to a new existence. But I know that the humans do not see it now. It is why I took appropriate actions against the Underworld. They have been reborn, and they could not be any more grateful for their judgement I have cast on them.

The humans, particularly the heroes, will try to stop humanity's salvation. My judgement will not work on the heroes, so I surrender them over to you once they are defeated. But sheer numbers is an asset that I do not have. Which is why I call upon Judex to assist me in my goals.

The judgement will occur at 2000 in Warburg. The missile silo will be the harbinger of mankind's salvation. Their solution. Their cure. You will be there for the reckoning.

-----

OOC: So this is Wrecks' rally for support from Judex this Sunday at 8 EST in Warburg. I've already spoke to Reiter and he's pretty much confirmed that you guys are good-to-go for this. However, I set up this post to sort of clarify some points. I'm not sure if it's in Judex's best interests to help out an atrocious robot who wants to exterminate humanity. While Reiter has assured me that Judex sees Wrecks' plan as a means to an end, I want to offer a failsafe for anyone who doubts their character's coming actions.

One of the things Wrecks is able to do (a power relevant to the story) is indoctrinate organic minds to his way of thinking. Anyone who has played Mass Effect knows what this is and how it plays out. Generally the person is utterly convinced that helping the machines is the only way to save the human race from extinction, and they will go to any lengths, even betrayal, to ensure humanity's preservation. Basically its a form of brainwashing or mindcontrol, and it happens just by being in the presence of Wrecks, so long as he initiates the Indoctrination.

The results of this indoctrination will not have a lasting effect. The reason being that the events of this story will end in a retcon that will undo all the damage done to Paragon City and the Rogue Isles. So the Indoctrination actually would never have taken place.

Again, this is strictly your choice if you want to be Wrecks' thrall on Sunday because you doubt your character would carry out humanity's destruction. I'd really like to have Judex's help on Sunday and I'd rather have you guys NOT betray wrecks mid-RP because you suddenly decide you like humans again. Razz

Back to top Go down
Karnal Sin

Karnal Sin

Automated Autocracy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Automated Autocracy   Automated Autocracy I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:15 pm

((Id be down to have KS under mid control under normal circumstances but previous RP disallows her to be. However, KS doesn't think that Auto's plan will work, so is going for support, potentiality of allies in the making and what not. Plus KS admires Auto's self awareness, though she may not agree with his methods. Smile I can write an IC response as either Judex as a whole <is everyone okay with that? We can discuss content on response on Skype> or just as KS since she's been revealed already as part of Judex. I'm super stoked for Sunday! I don't think Xan will be there just due to time difference. It's 4am for him when this starts Sad which totally sucks, cause I think he'd be down to be brainwashed.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.virtueverse.net/wiki/Karnal_Sin

Automated Autocracy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Open Roleplaying :: Prose & Active RP-
Jump to: